How do we compare in the conveyancing field?
Conveyancing Services was established in 1986 and our Licensed Conveyancers are qualified to advise you in relation to all types of real estate and property conveyancing. We complete all the legal work associated with the transfer of property - Residential, Mortgages, Industrial, Rural, Land, Commercial, Vacant Land & Strata.
OUR MARKET ADVANTAGES
- Longest established Hunter Conveyancing Firm
- One of the largest NSW conveyancing firms
- 100 years combined staff experience
- NSW coverage
- Personal, friendly and helpful service
- All types of property conveyed
- Regular reporting to clients in plain english
- Professional and efficient legal advice
- Cost effective and competitive fee structure
- Prompt attention to your matter
REASONS CLIENTS USE US
We specialise in conveyancing and that is why your property matters have our undivided attention
We are proud to be part of the NSW Government conveyancing reform process and are licensed under the Conveyancing Licensing Act 1992
Our Conveyancers are qualified and hold Professional Indemnity Insurance and contribute to a fidelity fund
Our regular training ensures that our Conveyancers are updated on property trends and legal changes
SCOPE OF WORK
We are fully licensed and qualified to undertake all aspects of your conveyancing transactions
We value your time and can make appointments out of normal office hours. We focus on providing informed services for our clients.
Looking to compare conveyancing specialists in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, the East Coast or Hunter Valley? Look no further than Conveyancing Services as market leaders in our field!